Wednesday, August 5, 2015

REAL LOVE COMES FROM GOD

WHAT IS LOVE? 
I learned years ago that love is patient and love is kind.  When someone  irritates you and gets under your skin doesn't cause you to get irritated is love.  If we are easily irritated, we need to remember that perfection exists only I God.  Love is not lust.  Our society confuses love and lust.  Real love gives and expects nothing in return.  Only God can help us set aside our own desires and instincts so that we can give love without expecting nothing in return.  Love doesn't envy what others have. Love is happy for the next person.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth. Love protects, trusts, hopes, and always preserves.  Years ago, I had to ask God to give me real love for my biological father because when I was growing up, he never came to visit me or did anything for me, it left me bitter towards him, and it left me vulnerable and fragile.  Had he was there in my life, a lot of things that happened to me wouldn't have happened because he would have been my umbrella from a lot of stuff.  So, after I receive God as my lord and savior, I had to ask God to give me love for my father, and he did. When I saw my daddy, I had nothing but pure love for him.  When I was a child, some other bad things happened to me, and I had to ask God to heal me of that and give me love for the ones who hurt me.  I know for a fact that God is love and love comes from God. So, if you need real love, just call on the name of God and his son, and it's yours.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello there, I'm glad you stopped by, I will get back with you within three days. so sit tight.