Saturday, March 7, 2015

A BIBLE TEACHING ABOUT ANGELS


Angels carry out God's judgment." (2 Samuel 24:16-17.)  " But as the death angel was preparing to destroy Jerusalem, the Lord relented and aid to the angel, stop! That's enough!  At that moment, the angel of the Lord was by the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite." Verse seventeen says, “When David saw the angel, he said to the Lord, "I am the one who has sinned and done wrong! And these people are innocent- what have they done?  Let your anger fall against me and my family."(NLT)
 

Angels Serve God. "Bless the Lord ye his angels, who excel in strength that do his commandments and harkening unto the voice of his word.”(NLT)

 

Angels praise God. Let's read (Psalm148:2). “It says, “Praise him all his angels!  Praise him, all the armies of heaven!
 

Angels are messengers. Let's read (Daniel 4:17) and see what it says. It says, “For this has been decreed by the messengers. It is commanded by the holy ones.  The purpose of this decree is that the whole world may understands that the most high rules over the kingdom of the world, and gives them to anyone he chooses, even to the lowliest of humans." (NLT)
 

Angels protect God's people.  Read (Daniel 6:22).  It says, "My God has sent his angel to shut the mouth of the lions so they would not hurt me, for I have been found innocent in his sight." 

Angels do not marry.  Read (St. Mathews 22:30). It says, "For when the dead rise, they won't be married, they will be like the angels in heaven." (NLT)
 

Angels do not die.  Read (St. Luke 20:36).  It says, “Neither can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels, nor are the children of God being the children of the resurrection."  (NLT)
 

"Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.  Read (2 Corinthians 11:14) it says, "But I am not surprised!  Even Satan can describe himself as an angel of light."(NLT)  

 

Angels who sinned were thrown into hell(2Peter 2:4)  says, "For God did not spare the angels who sinned.  He threw them in to hell and gloomy caves in darkness until judgment day."(NLT)
 

Angels are in the presence of God. (Revelations4:8) says, "each of these living beings had six wings and their wings were covered with eyes inside and outside.  Day after day and night after night they keep on saying, "Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY- THE ONE WHO ALWAYS WAS, WHO IS, AND WHO IS STILL TO COME." (NLT)  

Angels should not be worshipped.  Read (Revelation 22:9.)  It says, “But again he said, No, don't worship me.  I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers the prophets, as well as all who obey what is written in the scroll Worship God!"(NLT) 
 
I'm going to close by saying, “I am now convinced that angels are real. Once upon a time, I heard someone testify and said that they died and the death angels came and got their soul and showed them heaven and hell and brought their soul back to their body.  I also believe the holy scripture in Psalm 23 when it says, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, I believe goodness and mercy are the earthly angels that follows us while on the earth and when we die, death angels get our soul.  I also believe that there are earthly angels that God has assigned to each of us. Let us began to thank God for our angels that he has placed over us. amen and amen. I hope someone enjoyed this teaching on angels, amen.
Louise

 

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello there, I'm glad you stopped by, I will get back with you within three days. so sit tight.